NTLK Backlight icon and Yahoo!

From: angel316@earthlink.net
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 12:59:06 CDT

Hello mighty Newton users!!!
        Gosh, I love this news group!!!!! Anywayz just wanted to thank everyone for all the help and advice regarding the system update for my MP130. I'll be following up on all of it. I just can't live without my Newtons.
        I think I remember someone asking how everyone lives with their Newtons. Well here's my drop in the well. I actually have several. I use an MP 130 for everyday use. It's a handy little bugger, I keep all my Names, Dates, Things to do and Notes (business, personal journal, scraps of info I collect). I also keep track of my phone calls on it as well. Using Pocket Quicken, I keep track of all my expenses. I manage my email using Eudora 1.1. When I need info from the Web I use Net Hopper 2.0.
        This may sound crazy even to you folks but I also have an eMate 300 (for lengthy typing), an upgraded MP2000 for business trips, a regular MP 2000 that I use to test out packages here and there (I couldn't resist, I got it at a good deal) and a MP2100 saved for a the end of the world. I got all of them at extremely great deals on eBay two years ago when believe it or not Newtons were a scarce find (perish the thought!). Off the subject I also have a Philips NINO that I use for MP3s and MPEG movies. Whew well there you go!!! Long live Newton!!!!!

Ermin Mistica

How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone.
-Coco Chanel

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!