NTLK Fwd: A interesting Newton offer from Dave MacNeill

From: Gary Moody (gmoody@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 15:58:06 CDT

Hi Guys,

Recently, I've been corresponding with Dave MacNeill, the author of the
Newton Notes column in Pen Computing magazine
(http://pencomputing.com/Newton/index.html). Dave has been involved with
the Newton since the very beginning, and Newton Notes was a blow-by-blow
description of the awesome capability of the Newton through all of the
models made by Apple.

His current Newton (and, unfortunately, his last) is an upgraded MP2K/2100,
which was the subject of a number of his later columns. Dave is going to
sell this historical Newton and is also offering for sale "a full-size
original blueprint of the MessagePad 2000 from Sharp", an item I and most
others have never laid eyes on before, a real piece of Newton history.

He has asked me to forward this on to the NewtonTalkers for their
consideration. Dave can be reached at dave@digicamera.com or at
dave@pencomputing.com. If you have an interest, please contact Dave
directly for specifics. (Original email attached below)

Standard disclaimers apply (Nice guy, no financial or other affilliation,
just trying to help out, etc.).

Good Luck!

Regards,

Gary