Re: NTLK Proselytizing the Newton

From: Michael Manthey (Michael_Manthey@MagicVillage.de)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 16:50:06 CDT

Olaf Bohlen wrote:
"I remember ;) Well my MP130 was estonishing for the people at the palm-stand - one of the palm-people asked me even to beam him some of my utils and I had to explain him that his palm is not capable for those :)
Michael, btw: I now own a MP2100 - you had a 2000, right?"

Congratulations to the purchase. Yes, I'm still happy with my MP 2000. Very reliable.
Did you ever encounter the -10061 bug? I'm still a bit suspicious, after that experience I had with the buggy MP 2100, 1 MB System-RAM/4 MB Flash-RAM, German ROM, that refused to work. It wasn't a genuine MP 2100, after all, rather a mixture between or transition from MP 2000 and 2100. Funny thing.

Didn't want to break the thread, folks, but this is one of the guys from CeBIT. My humble apologies.

Michael

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!