Re: NTLK Newton Connection Utilities for 120

From: Bill Davis (newton@ecity.net)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 01:02:04 CDT

On 5/1/2000 3:17 PM, CompTraCon@aol.com [mailto:CompTraCon@aol.com]
wrote:

>I need the Newton Connection Utilities for my MP 120. What version do I
>need
>and where can I get it? Can I get it online and download to my Mac?
>
>Ben Garber

If you have a MessagePad 120 with OS 1.3, you need Newton Connection KIT,
not Newton Connection UTILITIES.

If you have an Mp120 with OS 2.0, you need UTILITIES, not KIT (just the
opposite of OS 1.3)

See Victor Rehorst's Newton Cage mirror on his Newton Resources site at
www.chuma.org (click the "Newton" link). He probably has copies of both.

You can also buy NCU from Apple, still. I'll be posting some info about
it the next time update Info-Newt (later this week.)

 - Bill

 \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
`( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
  \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
   = GOT A NEWTON QUESTION? Visit: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!