Re: NTLK Sync with Lotus Notes

From: William Hills (WFHILLS@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 21:54:20 CDT

Bill,

Thanks for the message. FYI, I sent a message to Cadenza to get access to
their software. Their message seems to contradic the notion that Cadenza is
available as unsupported freeware.

Bill
Hi Bill,

Cadenza for Newton is no longer for sale. CommonTime Ltd.is considering
making it unsupported freeware and when that decision has been made Newton
users will be informed.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Should you wish to pursue your enquiry further to this note, please use the
contact details below.

Regards
Rob Colver
rcolver@commontime.com
+44 (0)114 285 4250 (direct)
+44 (0)7931 374976 (mobile)
+44 (0)1332 368500 (office)
+44 (0)1332 366880 (fax)

I understand that there is a version of your product that will permit me to
sync my Apple Newton 2100 with Lotus notes. Is this true? If so, is this
version still available and how do I get it?

Thanks for you help..Bill