NTLK Net Hopper plugins

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 14:15:48 CDT

So, now that NetHopper isn't supporting the Newt any
longer and all links to NetHopper are gone...where do
we go to get the plug-ins that NetHopper tells us to
get?

Additionally, anybody know where I can get Telnet, FTP
and IRC? like it says in the NIE 2.0 manual?
Ed
web/gadget guru

=====
this is a temporary sig file until I can figure out a more clever one to use

http://im.yahoo.com/

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!