Re: NTLK Newton Talk Missing

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 11:08:23 CDT

"Khaled M. Z. Tewfik" wrote:

> I am missing Newton Talk digest for a couple of days now. Please reply to me directly if you knew what is going on.
>
> Actually, I made a post "Pocket PC" right before the digest stopped. Is there a bug that people who post would no longer receive the digest.

Because of the "ILoveYou" virus, PlanetNewton had to take down the mail server, so a few posts were missed. Alternatively, some people were
kicked off the list because their mail servers came down. It should be fine now.

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com
           ********** Usual disclaimers apply **********

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!