NTLK Pentekk's WebExpress?

From: Dwight D. McKay (dwight@net-kitchen.com)
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 12:49:43 CDT

I'm resurrecting a MessagePad 2100 and I've run into a problem contacting a
software vendor.

Does anyone have contact info for Pentekk?

Their domain name appears to be gone along with their support web site and
e-mail. (Will try their phone number come Monday...) I have an un registered
copy of WebExpress that I'd like to register...

--
 Dwight D. McKay, Senior Technical Consultant
 Network Kitchen Consulting

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!