NTLK Newton Memory Cards

From: Kevin Smith (kls8@sjm.infi.net)
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 15:58:59 CDT

I'm new to this list, although I've had my upgraded MP2000 for over a
year (and others before that). I'm finally trying to add more
capability, and one of the things I want is PCMCIA Flash. I saw
the CompactFlash PCMCIA adaptors won't work either.

There's a Web site from MPEC
(http://www.mpec.com/PC%20-Card-%20for-Newton.htm) that lists several
Newton memory cards, but they seem rather expensive--about $10/MB. Is
this the going price, or do you have other recommendations?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin Smith
San Jose, CA

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the