NTLK Wanted: Newtontalk Messages In UNIX Format

From: Victor Rehorst (chuma@chuma.org)
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 22:50:06 CDT

Hey there Newtontalkers. It's almost summer, and you know what that means: web page overhauls! :)

OK, so the two aren't closely related. But I am working on restoring the list archive in all of its (pre-Planet Newton) glory. For this, I need some of the actual messages to fill in the holes of what I've been logging since November. People have also sent me lots of digests before, and those will be going up.

But for now, I'm just looking for some fillers for this and last year. I'm looking for actual list messages, not digests please. If you have any of the following messages in a plain-text format (UNIX Pine or Netscape Messenger preferred) then please reply off-list.

-April 20 to May 1, 2000
-November 1 to November 22, 1999
-Anything else before November 1, 1999

Thanks a lot everyone. Watch this space for more info.

Victor Rehorst - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca - chuma@chuma.org - vrehorst@newted.dyndns.org
Sent from a Newton Messagepad 2100 with SimpleMail 4.0b5
http://www.chuma.org

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!