NTLK Unsbuscribed. Just me?

From: Loren Finkelstein (Loren@Finkelstein.net)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 09:22:21 CDT

Was this part of the ILOVEYOU virus cleanup, or did some one unsubscribe me?

In any case, I am just glad I got notification so I could re-sub. It's much
better than going 2 or 3 days without, and then having to figure out that
you were offed.

Loren

> --
>
> We're sorry that you've decided to leave the NewtonTalk community on
> PlanetNewton.com!
>
> We look forward to welcoming you back at a future date. Meanwhile, be sure to
> visit Planet Newton again!
>
> The Planet Newton Team

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!