Re: NTLK getting help from Apple

From: Uncle Noah (unclenoah@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 16:17:01 CDT

you're completely right-on here.

Apple didn't discuss costs to me until the very end of
the call. here's how the charges rang out:

$49.00 for the support contract
$187.69 for the work-it-up repair

total = $236.69 to get it fixed up :(

had i realized it would costs this much, i would've
just said "no thanks!" and gone on eBay and shopped
for a 130

:(

--- Laurent Daudelin <laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com>
wrote:
> Well, I don't want to be rude or anything, but I
> don't know if this is a
> wise move. I regularly see MP120s on eBay brand new
> or never used for
> often a starting price of $50. I don't know if the
> repair flat fee is
> the same for a 120 than a 2100, I think I've heard
> somebody said he paid
> $120. A 2x00 runs in the $180 neighborood. So, at
> $49 + $120 = $169,
> I've got a never used 130 for $165. Just thought you
> should know, before
> it's too late...

http://im.yahoo.com/

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the