Re: NTLK Pocket PC

From: Richie Cruz (ricruz@ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 17:00:48 CDT

Your right it runs somewhat slow. When I was doing some testing, it took
awhile
for it to recognize. But I didn't get time to play with it much. If its
like the newton
you can set how fast or slow it recognizes hand writing. But I didn't
realize that
MS ported over Rosetta to the CE devices. Figured they "stole"/created it.
=)...

At 05:03 PM 5/8/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I was told by a Pocket PC user (he has a Casio - lovely colour screen but
>Windows
>CE runs very slowly compared to a Newton 2100) that Microsoft bought the
>rights to
>the Newton handwriting technology and ported it into the new Windows CE.

Richie Cruz, UCSD-ACT, x22700

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!