Re: NTLK Synchronizing to Schedule+ 7.0

From: Stephen Beesley (sbeesley@smartchat.net.au)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 08:17:06 CDT

On Sun, 7 May 2000 Ermin Mistica wrote:

-----------
>>I downloaded Newton
>>Connection Utilties and tried to sync my Names, Dates and To-Do's it worked
>>fine the first time, albeit not everything was in the right field on the
>>Schedule+ program. Whatever. I did manage to do a full backup of EVERYTHING
>>including all the packages. Now when I tried to to a sync the next day, it
>>said could not complete the process. What's wrong? I don't mind not using

I think that you could be suffering from a well known problem with using a fast Windows system and NCU. I get around this problem by using "slowdown.exe". You should be able to find it on any of the freeware web archives.

Hope that helps.
Stephen Beesley
Sent from my Newton Message Pad uMP2K
with SimpleMail 4.0