NTLK Missing Digest News

From: PlanetNewton Webmaster (webmaster@planetnewton.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 08:55:50 CDT

Hello NewtonTalk List Folks!

With the big problems that virus caused on the list, we had to reset the
mail server completely. (Over 200 list members apparently opened the bad
mail message and inadvertently forwarded it to the list.) The reset caused
the server to cancel the digest setup. We're putting that back up of
course, but it's going to take a few days. Thanks for your patience!

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!