Re: NTLK Hello, Any Body There

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 10:18:58 CDT

"Khaled M. Z. Tewfik" wrote:

> Hellooooo... Hellooooo...
> Where is every body, where is the digest. I am missing the digest for mere than a week. I posted to the list to see if any body can hear me but I got no response.
> I am posting again to see if I am still on the list. Can any body respond to me off list and till me what is going on.
>
> I guess I will have to try to unsubscribe and re subscribe.
>
> Did any body hear me....

Hi again, Khaled!

Well, it looks like I was wrong. Shortly after sending you my first reply, I've got a message from Laura saying that because of the virus, they had to reset the mail
server completely, and, as a result, the reset caused the server to cancel the digest setup. They're working on it, but it could take a few days to get it back
working again.

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com
           ********** Usual disclaimers apply **********

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!