NTLK Should I keep certain memory space for Newton?

From: Lucas (lucaschi@tpts1.seed.net.tw)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 14:09:33 CDT

Recently, I found that the newton always hang up while it was loading the
package from the flash ram card. What I try to do is to freeze some of the
package in internel memory, then reset it again with the bottom backside.
Then I move the package from internal memory to flash ram card and leave
the internal ram card more space. And it work. I wonder:
  1. If there should be certain memory space for the internal memory?

  2. And how much space I have to keep for the internal memory?

Could anybody give me some idea?
Thank
Lucas

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the