NTLK Recovery Plan

From: markr13 (markr13@voicenet.com)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 18:30:21 CDT

>Yippee!
>
>Don't loose track of the NewtonTalk failover, now, with the excitement
>that's going to overflow us ;-)
>
>-Laurent.

Halleluya!! We are back boys and girls! Now for the serious part. As
was bandied about in an emergency list, we really need a disaster
recovery plan. I would suggest that someone on the list be a designated
"List Second" to keep the faithful from loosing it the next time
something like this occurs. This would require that the active list
email addresses be transmitted on a regular basis (weekly?) to the
designated "Second" to insure that list members won't be left in the dark
and for the purposes of an emergency list being created if the outage is
long (as it was this time). Any comments or suggestions would be welcome
(Laura?).

Mark Ross
markr13@voicenet.com