NTLK Names overview

From: Ray Kloss (raykloss@mac.com)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 05:58:29 CDT

Now that we are back on the air, is there a program that I can use to design
an overview card for Names? I like some of the medical software that has
been released, but I hesitate from giving up my MoreInfo linking ability (to
pharmacies and other names/dates/notes). But I do like the ability to have a
card that lets you see all the info at once, in small text "blocks".

Other than toolbox, is there something that will do this for me or let me
design it. (I see this as another menu selection on the Show button.

--
Ray Kloss

<raykloss@mac.com>