NTLK HELP: NewtonWorks and other ??

From: Thomas Hesser (scifiguy@slip.net)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 14:15:57 CDT

Hi. I recently acquired an MP120 (NOS 2.0) and now I'm trying to do
something useful with it. I loaded NewtonWork onto it, but I get an
error (-48809) when I try to run it. Is NW a MP2x00-only application?
=( If so, is there anything similar that will work on the 120 or am I
stuck with the Notepad?

Another question that I posted right before NewtonTalk went down and
didn't get an answer to...is there any way to get the 120 to rotate the
display counterclockwise instead of clockwise? It would so much easier
to hold the Newton while writing if it could be done.

Thanks,

Tom Hesser
thesser@mac.com