NTLK newton 2000

From: negatetime@earthlink.net
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 16:16:38 CDT

ok the time has come to sell my newton........turns out i never used it
plus i have a ton of bills to pay....i will not put this for sale on
eBay....i feel that the prices on ebay tend to get over inflated

heres what you get:

Apple Newton MessagePad 2000 in great condition the screen has always
been protected
Package of WriteRights
Apple Newton Charger
USR 33.6 modem XJ 4336 New with dongle USR gave me a new modem in
exchange for my broken one
USR 14.4 modem XJ 1144
Epson 1 meg flash card
Apple StyleWriter II with a new ink pack
Apple Newton Keyboard that was never used
Apple Newton Keyboard case
Apple Newton Leather case
Newton Print Pack
Software for Windoze
Apple Newton Users Manual
Connection cable for a PC......i think

All of this for $450 obo ......email me off list if you are interested
or have any questions...i also can provide pics if needed