NTLK Unicode

From: Michael Moss (mmoss@dab.microsun.com.pl)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 10:42:11 CDT

Hi!
I have long wanted to make a font + keyboard to write and read e-mail on the
Newton in Polish. I have several of the pieces that I need, but have never
been able to put them together. I have: the ISO code for the central
European ISO set, the Apple Newton Font tool, the Newton Unicode tool which
shows the Newton's Unicode parameters, the Apple CE fonts and keyboards, a
converted Apple CE keyboard that works on the Newton.

I tried a couple of different things, like transforming IBM unicode fonts to
Apple format and then transofrming them to Newton fonts etc. But nothing
ever worked.

Could someone on the list help me make this stuff? or could someone point me
to places on the net where I could start figuring out how to do it?

Thanks for the help,

Mike