Re: NTLK Hooking my 2100 up to a G4

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 03:59:18 CDT

Steven Black wrote:
> does anyone have any suggestions on how to hook up my trusty Newton 2100
> to my new G4/400. I have an ethernet hub and a local talk bridge to hook
> up my Laserwriter NTX. thanks Steven Black.
I have a similar set-up but only a PPC6100/60-CrescendoG3/240. The best
is doubtless a PN895 Farallon Ethernet card but it will definitly work
via LocalTalk and your LTB. I use an iPrint LTB which works very well
with the MP2k1, a Personal LW 300 and a HP560c at the LT side.

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand

http://www.psi.ch/SLS http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing *************************************** NewtonTalk brought to you by: