Re: NTLK select all- in Names

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 08:33:52 CDT

Robert Benschop wrote:
> > OK, I have a hundred-odd entries in Names at present; I'd like to get a
> > printout of everything, all fields, notes, multiple phone #s, multiple
> > emails, everything....
> Don't know what kind of Newton you own, but in system 2.1 you have a select
> all in Names in Overview (AFAIK I never added this myself, ...
To Rob: the select all button is built-into NOS2.1 and it is very
helpful.
To Brian: You can temporarily move those names into a new folder and
select there all and print in the appropriate format. Okay, it is nasty
if they where from different other folders but you might create a "to
print" folder for each bunch of cards from each of the different
categories (business, private, unfiled, etc.)

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand

http://www.psi.ch/SLS http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing *************************************** NewtonTalk brought to you by: