Re: NTLK E-Mail stationary

From: Calvin Grier (cgrier@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 11:11:55 CDT

Chris,

Eudora may have had a Notes Stationery for new email messages, I'm not sure.
However, I can confirm that both GoFetch and LunaSuite did feature this sort
of thing. It was a great feature since it showed the To: and CC: fields
inside the message for easy reference.

The only alternative that appears to work for SimpleMail is to keep copies
of old messages in your outbox. That way you can easily see who got coppied
with a particular message.

CG