Re: NTLK Dashboard Users

From: Heiko Cultus (Heiko.Cultus@edag.de)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 10:22:36 CDT

Sorry for my first mail:( didn't read your mail right

Chris Wittenberg wrote:

> I was trying out Dashboard and it looks like it's designed for right-handed
> users only. Is this true?
>
> I can't find any way to move the up/down arrows to the other side of my
> screen. Can someone confirm that it is/is not impossible to move the up/down
> arrows to the left side of the screen?

If you are in NOT in Landscapemode and you press the ->DASHBOARD Rotating
Button, the
last Point on the Popup menu is "Controls Left" (even on my german MP). This
does
not work with the normal Rotating Button in Extra Drawer, only with the Dasboard
Rotating Button.

Heiko