NTLK using multiple languages

From: Michael Wittmann (mcw@wam.umd.edu)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 10:40:55 CDT

Hi, all,

I think this just recently came up, but I can't find the archive on the
web (seem to have an old link, stupid me, that or something else is going
funky in my world).

I am bilingual, and would like to have German as the language of choice in
some settings. How can I switch some of the system languages out there? I
suppose there are German language packages that I could use (this desire
came up when I started using the German language version of SBM's card
eject). What packages exist in German form?

Obviously, TimeTrax and SBM have German versions, people are now
mentioning DashBoard (which I don't use, but still) as having a German
version. What else is out there?

In other words, I don't want to switch my whole system to German (I write
mostly in English when in the states), I just want to have both languages
crop up...

michael