Re: NTLK NuShield

From: AppleNewtonMan@aol.com
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 00:39:26 CDT

I'm not sure - I'm using my MP120 with these little thin plastic things that
fit under the top and bottom of the screen. (Highly Scientific Description).
Easy removal, but they go cloudy and scratchy very quickly and I have no idea
where to get another (I only recently got the Newt and I don't know where the
guy got it from). The screen feels smoother than with the NuShields, but like
I say, it's quite damaged.

You guys have probably already got stockpiles of these things, but where did
you get them?

Thanks a lot in advance -

Guy Dickinson