NTLK FS: Never Used MP130 with some accessories

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 09:37:32 CDT

Since I've just got a 2000 (on its way to be upgraded to a 2100) as my
new spare unit to my 2100, I have no longer a need for my spare 130.
This unit was bought as never used, and I never used it myself, except
to prepare it for emergencies and stick a WriteRight on the screen. So,
it's really like a brand new unit. The screen is *perfect* and the
backlight was never used. I don't have the original box, but the unit
comes with:

- new NiCAD rechargeable battery pack
- Newton Backup Utility disks for Macintosh and Windows
- Macintosh and PC serial cables
- 14.4 PCMCIA fax/modem (*not* a Megahertz X-JACK)
- Telescopic pen

I'm asking $175 for the whole bundle, and will not sell separately.
Serious inquiries only. The sale will be done over i-Escrow and the
buyer agrees to pay the fees. The buyer will also select a shipping of
its choice and pay for it. I'm entertaining all offers until the end of
the week, that is Friday, 12:00pm, EST. Highest offer will get it.

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com