Re: NTLK Final Novatel Update (Sad News)

From: Hai Ng (nghai@whatexit.com)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 10:17:54 CDT

Hi Jeremy,

Read your postings regarding the Novatel CDPD Merlin, I'm wondering if
you could share with me how you configured it to accept the NAM and other
configuration parameters?

I'm trying to get an AirCard 300 which is aother CDPD card but from
Sierra Wireless. This card is built specifically for handhelds,
unfortunately for WinCE crap but it is supposed to be considerate to
battery consumption and even has an option for an external powerpack.

Now, since I will not be able to use their window's program to configure
this baby, I'm wondering if there is some AT set that will do it.

Any help is appreciated.

-
nghai