NTLK RE: Newton dead...

From: Bob Dawson (bdawson@tl.com)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 12:02:34 CDT

Well, leaving it over night seems to have done the trick for the power on
problem but the reset is so deep Newt doesn't know what day or time it is.
It's bee so long since I've had to deal with this I can't remember where to
find these settings. Dumb question but can someone point me in the right
direction?

BTW, thanks to all who helped with the power on sitch.

--bd--