NTLK "New" NuShields

From: markr13 (markr13@voicenet.com)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 21:16:55 CDT

Thanks to all who responded privately concerning "beta testing" NuShields
that are clearer. This testing will not happen anytime soon, as we're
dealing with Palm/Visor issues first. It will take some time before we
obtain a series of samples from the supplier to examine. I'll keep the
group informed as to our progress and when we are ready for some
additional opinions on material selection.

Mark Ross
markr13@voicenet.com

Need a Screen Protector to keep your Newton in tip top shape?
Go to <http://www.NuShield.net> for NuShield screen protectors.
Don't leave your Newt Naked!