Re: NTLK Newer modems from Megahertz

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 01:50:54 CDT

I bought 2 and is using it in my MP2100. Works like a charm. And they are
not power hungry even with the LED indicators. This works with the 56K
driver available from Enroute's homepage (can't remember off hand the
website). You won't regret using it. The x-jack on this model is superior to
previous models.

Kenny Song
Penang, Malaysia