Re: NTLK NuShields Explained

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 23:38:44 CDT

Except if Andrew bought the first batch of NuShields which are shorter in
length than the current ones. I would still love it to be about 1 to 1.5 mm
longer instead of just 0.5 mm longer. The NuShields do move around a bit.
What do other users think? Compared to WriteRights, they are still a 'snap'
to install.

But if Mark is thinking of trying out the clear film, I'm sure we all can
wait till the new materials arrive.

Kenny Song
Penang, Malaysia