RE: NTLK Macworld July 2000 issue

From: Jon de la Osa (jdelaosa@amavtech.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 09:24:04 CDT

I own a Newt 120, a palm Professional, and a Casiopeia A-10 CE.

I had The palm for a while, and is still the most usefull to me because of
its very small size.
( I keep it in a pouch cliped to my belt.)
I bought a the CE machine on Ebay, and I dont like it at all.

I found somebody selling a bunch of 120's on Ebay - Got one for $50 without
a pen, and I was
very impressed with it. I still wonder why Apple discontinued them....

They still have more, if anybody is interested let me know.