Re: NTLK Message pad and WAP Part2

From: Bill Davis (newton@ecity.net)
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 02:37:11 CDT

On 5/26/2000 10:45 AM, Dag Bennstrom [mailto:dag.bennstrom@xor.com]
wrote:

>I understand that this may seem strange, but I want to start experimenting
>with WAP for the company that I am currently working for. I want to get them
>interested in investing in WAP, and since I already have an MP2K, it is the
>most cost effective way of doing this. With the GPRS standard right around
>the corner, there is going to a mobile commerce explosion within 2 years,
>and I don't want to miss the boat. I have been to a lot of WAP pages, but so
>far no luck with WAP for Newton OS. Anyone?

A WAP browser for the Newton does not exist. If you want it, you'll have
to write it yourself, I'm afraid.

 - Bill

 \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
`( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
  \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
   = GOT A NEWTON QUESTION? Visit: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/