Re: NTLK error -10582

From: Peter Apockotos (g4@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 01:03:42 CDT

Yes I am sure about it, and yes I know it is not in the books that is
why I am asking. Also it is when I insert the pcmcia compact
flash/adapter in. Also I just want to add one thing Compact Flash is
compatible not compliant so that would mean that it's main spec is
not ATA but merely able to work with the ATA spec.