Re: NTLK Macworld July 2000 issue

From: Michael J. Hussmann (michael.hu@macmagazin.de)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 11:02:45 CDT

Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com) wrote:

> I thought Psion came with Mac software as well

Robert,

the Psions are shipping with Windows software only, the MacConnect
package is an extra.

BTW, I'm guilty of the same sin as Macworld -- macmagazin 7/2000 will
feature the models of Palm and Handspring, followed by a review of the
Psion PDAs (Revo, Series 5, and netBook) in the next issue. Apart from
your dwindling supply of new eMates and whatever second-hand Newtons that
are on offer, these two or three lines of products pretty much constitute
the options a Mac user has when choosing a PDA. (To be sure, I did manage
to mention the Newton a couple of times in my Palm/Handspring article.)

Michael J. Hussmann

Redaktion macmagazin
MACup Verlag GmbH
Leverkusenstrasse 54 VII