Re: NTLK Geoport

From: gopi@sloth.org
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 22:08:33 CDT

On Mon, 29 May 2000, Peter Apockotos wrote:

> Since the eMate, 2100 and possibly the 2000 have geoport
> compatibility has anyone made a telephony application to take
> advantage of this?

NOt that I know of. But I did write a little test app that shot audio out
the serial port at 230.4kbps, and left it running for 15 minutes or so, it
kept up quite happily sending sound out. Of course I had nothing hooked
up, except for some LEDs to tell me that it was still transmitting.

In other words, possible, yes, but not done AFAIK...

gopi.