Re: NTLK Replacement pen

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 15:15:48 CDT

on 30-05-2000 9:27, J. van de Griek at joost_van_de_griek@nl.yachtgroup.com
wrote:

> I can't believe you're asking this... Weren;t you there when we stuck an
> eMate pen into a 2000 and it fit perfectly? eMate pens are available by the
> truckload from Smalldog. The extra cheap translucent eMate expendable pens
> are also a good fit.

Ah, you know, I've got a couple of 2x00 pens around and a couple of eMate
ones for somewhere in the future when my kids start loosing and trashing
them, but than I had Bob Adamson's PDA Panache pen in my hands the other day
and really likes it a lot better than all the "original" pens I have so far.
And considering the mileage I get out of my Newton per day I think that
having a pen that you really like and enjoy isn't really spoiling yourself,
is it ? ;-)

Robert Benschop