Re: NTLK Replacement pen

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 15:31:15 CDT

Robert Benschop wrote:

> on 30-05-2000 9:41, Howard Moftich at howardm@lsil.com wrote:
>
> > I have an M20B which I think is the same, just a different color.
> >
> > It's black, heavy, nicely machined w/ milled "rings" where you grab it
> > and has a bright orange nice tip. It fits perfectly in the MP2K holder.
>
> Thanks Sal and Howard, now I'm sure it's the pen I had once in my hands in
> the Toronto Newton shop and regretted ever since that I didn't but it, which
> I'll correct a.s.a.p. ;-)

Hmmmm, if I may, can I ask you if you ever got a Cross DigitalWriter in your hands? Granted, they don't fit the MP2000 pen holder, but as many here will attest, the feel you get from
them far outweighs this. I had a PDA Panache pen, and still have it, but I'm always using my Cross DuoWriter. I also have a DigitalWriter. As a Newton user since 1993, these are the
best pen available, IMHO...

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com