NTLK FS: MP2K cases (E&B Glove and Newton Executive Briefcase)

From: T.M. Camp (tmcamp@fusionary.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 09:05:01 CDT

In my long search for a good case for my Newton, I have tried many
solutions. I still haven't found what I'm looking for, but I have ended up
with a few cases with very little use or mileage on them.

I figure someone here might have some interest. I will sell them separately.
Buyer pays S&H. Since both cases are in excellent condition, with very
little use at all, I'd like to try to get a good price without subjecting
everyone on the list to a bidding war. If you are interested in one of them,
please email me OFF-LINE to spare everyone else the signal-to-noise ratio.

1. E&B Glove case for MP2K -- very good condition, excellent "play-through"
use. Black leather. I paid full price for it ($79.95) and wouldn't mind
selling it for a reasonable amount. You can read a review and see some pics
of the case at http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/newtonglove-review.html

2. Apple Newton Executive Briefcase. This is the store-all manufactured by
Newton for the Newton. Handles papers, cards, cables, as well as the
keyboard and Newton. Nice dimensions and in excellent condition. Again, I
paid about eighty-five bucks for this through eBay and it wouldn't hurt my
feelings to get a reasonable offer. There's one on sale on eBay at
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=343285425 , just to
give you an idea of what these are going for and what they look like.

If you have any questions or want to make an offer, connect with me
off-list. I'll take payment through personal check, MO, or PayPal
(preferred).

Thanks,

T.M.
   Fusionary Media tmcamp@fusionary.com
   820 Monroe Ave NW, Suite 212 616.454.2357 voice
   Grand Rapids, MI 49503 616.454.6827 fax