RE: NTLK Newt v Casio E-11

From: David.Oxtoby@recipe-dish.co.uk
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 09:22:29 CDT

is the HWR any good on the E-11, I know the OMP is OK, but its slow and
probably only 60% accurate, I know the MP120 NOS 2.0 is god at HWR, but my
reservation on getting another Newt is that its going to get really tough to
find spares etc, and an easy solution of hooking it up to my Nokia 5110
mobile etc.

Dave