Re: NTLK Replacement pen

From: Sal Denaro (sal@panix.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 15:13:03 CDT

When the pen that came with my 2100 broke (fell out of my hand, went down
a flight of stairs never found the tip again) I tried using the pen that
came with my Palm 1000. I then bought a PDA Panache pen.

I noticed that when I switched pens, my HRW was way off. After doing a
brain wipe and restore (without system area); then retraining my Newt I
ended up with the smae great HWR that I always had.

Anyone else swtich pens and notice this happen to them?

--
Salvatore Denaro
sal@panix.com