Re: NTLK Schlumberger

From: markr13 (markr13@voicenet.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 18:21:57 CDT

>Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 16:34:10 +0200
>From: "J. van de Griek" <Joost_van_de_Griek@nl.yachtgroup.com>
>Subject: Re: NTLK Schlumberger

>frederic.pache@belgacom.be wrote:
>
>> As soon as I can: I'm thinking about to buy it but I'm a bit affraid.
>> Why? I would like to know if the memory limit on a 2000 is a real
>handicap.
>> Can you give me some examples where the 2000 is limited with his 5 MB RAM
>?

>If the Schlumberger is the equivalent of an MP2000, I wouldn't hesitate to
>buy it. You might even be able to upgrade it if you can find the parts. But
>it sounds to me as if just the collectors' value of it might be worth it!
>
>,xtG
>.tsooJ

I believe Dr. Watson is still doing upgrades until June 3. If you want
to contact him before then, he may schedule an upgrade for you.

Mark Ross
markr13@voicenet.com

Need a Screen Protector to keep your Newton in tip top shape?
Go to <http://www.NuShield.net> for NuShield screen protectors.
Don't leave your Newt Naked!