NTLK Re: Soups

From: JForsterMD@aol.com
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 21:32:08 CDT

I have two trouble soups-one group of notes and another from my inbox, which I somehow can not let go. The data exist but the program(package) which 'reads'them does not recognize them any longer. I can see 'them' with Soupkitchen but I can not figure out what is wrong with them. I compared the slots between a good inbox note and a bad one (the good one I can read from within inbox, the bad one I can not) and can not find any logical difference between them. I then decided I would just read each note and then delete it on SoupKitchen using the command, delete entry. Well, when I do that I get a -48022 error and the entry is not deleted. Anybody have any idea what gives here? Thanks jf