NTLK Re: Need Newt's Cape advice.

From: Stainless Steel Rat (ratinox@peorth.gweep.net)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 21:46:34 CDT

* Loren Finkelstein <Loren@Finkelstein.net> on Wed, 31 May 2000
| That is my final goal, but first Newt's Cape has to be able to open the
| book. That's where the problem occurs.

No, it doesn't. I went through this trying to make a book out of the DVD
FAQ. You can go from source to package through Newt's Cape without it ever
displaying content. If you are running out of heap even with everything
else frozen, this is probably the only way you are going to make it work.

--
Rat <ratinox@peorth.gweep.net>    \ Warning: pregnant women, the elderly, and
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ children under 10 should avoid prolonged