RE: NTLK Pocket PC Anyone

From: Bob Dawson (bdawson@tl.com)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 14:00:52 CDT

Personally, I'm looking to replace my MP2K -- with another MP2K. I'm just
not impressed with any of the myriad PDAs that are out there. For the way I
work and for what I do, Newt is still light years ahead. It's just getting
ragged around the edges after all the years of hard labor.

Let me know if you're looking for a buyer.

Thanks,
--bd--

Bob Dawson
Prepress Director