Re: NTLK Looking For NCU For Mac

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 15:53:40 CDT

Robert Benschop wrote:

> on 01-08-2000 8:29, Arno Uhlmelmahei at arno@panix.com wrote:
>
> > I recently installed MAE (macintosh application enviroment),
> > a Mac 68k emulator, on my Solaris box and am looking for an NCU
> > that is not expired. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
>
> You can find NCU on http://www.chuma.org/newton/ncage/NCU_1.0_Mac.bin
> as the name indicates it's binhexed so you should have stuffit expander
> running on your emulator.

Er, Robert, sorry to slightly correct you ;-), but the 'bin' extension
usually denotes a MacBinary II archive, which is smaller than BinHex'd
one, that usually have the 'hqx' extension.

However, the solution is the same, use Stuffit Expander.

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS
Fannie Mae Washington, DC, USA
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com