Re: NTLK NCQ/ICQ #s

From: Victor Rehorst (chuma@chuma.org)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 18:17:44 CDT

On Tue, 1 Aug 2000 ThisOlNewt@aol.com wrote:

> I have NCQ installed but need a few ICQ #'s of people to test it out with....
>
> Anyone want to send their # to me. I am usually on with my Newton and NPDS
> server 10-11 PM eastern.
>
> If you dont want to post publicly e-mail me privately: thisolnewt@aol.com
>
> My ICQ# is 73611846

9287859 for me. Although I have to recompile my Linux ICQ client :P

(Heh, suddenly there will be 1800 new people on my contact list - oh well :)

Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | chuma@chuma.org
Secretary, CASU & CPES College Governments, University of Guelph, Canada
Newton Resources: Ethernet, Mailing List Archive, Newton Cage File Archive,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FAQ, Documentation, Books, Projects and fun, too!
                  http://www.chuma.org/newton/